Thai Body Massage
What is Thai Body Massage
Thai massage uses stretching, pulling, and rocking techniques to relieve tension and enhance flexibility and range of motion.
Thai massage also utilizes energy work, which treats the subtle energetic field within the body. It corrects blockages, deficiencies, and imbalances in the flow of this energy, which then is believed to improve the client's health.
Benefits of Thai Body Massage
- Relieves tension headaches
- Reduces types of back pain (typically subacute and chronic nonspecific back pain)
- Relieves muscle pain and spasticity as well as joint stiffness and pain
- Increases flexibility and range of motion
- Stimulates circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Boosts energy
- Calms the nervous system