What is Reiki
Reiki is derived from Japanese words “rei” (universal) and “ki” (life energy), which means "life force".
"Life Force" is know by many names...
- In China it is called "Chi"
- In India it is called "prana"
- In the west it is called "life force"
- In some religions it is called "spiritual energy"
They are all the one and the same, no matter how you say it, or what you believe. While Reiki is spiritual in nature, it is not a religion. There is nothing you must believe in order to receive, learn and use Reiki
Dr Usui, a Buddhist monk, developed a method of natural healing, the Usui Shiki Ryoho system.
Over the decades, there have been many types of energy healing, and different methods have arisen.
It is a hands on flowing of life force through an intuned practitioner. It is said to be transferred through the palms of the practitioner to the client in order to encourage emotional or physical healing.
Anyone can be given Reiki, including your pets.
Reiki can even be given to inanimate objects to remove negative energy.
Your beloved pets can also benefit from Reiki
Benefits of Reiki
- Develops emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being
- Gives a feeling of contentment
- Relaxation and feelings of peace and security
- Reduces pain
- Speeds healing
- Helps fatigue syndromes
- Reduces symptoms of illness
- Assists in the body’s natural healing processes
- Helps people cope with difficulties
- Relieves emotional stress